What is the philosophy of food? What is philosophy anyway? Is philosophy useful?
- http://www.food.unt.edu/philfood – This is the introduction of the book David M. Kaplan (2012) The Philosophy of Food. Berkeley: University of California Press. It explains very clearly what the philosophy of food is all about.
- http://philosophy.hku.hk/think/arg – Philosophy emphasises logic and analysis. Here are some online tutorials on argument analysis. Read tutorials A01-A06. If you are interested, you can read the other tutorials in the same module.
- After you have read the tutorials on validity and arguments, please finish this quiz before attending your first tutorial.
Other useful resources
- A good video introduction about what philosophy is: http://vimeo.com/14348757
- News about philosophy: https://cchu9005.wordpress.com/category/philosophy/